Buying license for Quebec? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Buying license for Quebec?

jhicks
08-24-2006, 04:27 PM
What is the best way to buy my quebec fishing license? I will be arriving on the Matapedia late in the evening of the 9th Sept, and want to fish first thing in the morning Sunday. Can I do it online? If not who might I call?

John

Salar-1
08-24-2006, 08:20 PM
John
Call the Matapedia "ZEC" office in Causapscal and buy your lic. and pass for Sun. over the phone using a credit card. Ask them to leave in the mailbox ,or wherever she suggests ,for you to pick up at your convenience.
If water levels are decent I might be down that way on the 8th to 15th
cheers

fcch
08-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Brian,

How ARE water levels doing over there?

We're getting low here and I'm looking to send friends your way.

Cheers,

jhicks
08-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Salar,

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to do that. By the way if you are up there, my friend and I will be fishing the area 3 on the Matapedia. We are staying at Jim Rusher's place in Routhierville. If you see a Red Toyota Highlander with New Hampshire plates that it me. Hopefully see you on the river.

John

Speyladdie
08-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Brian.
I will be at Middle Camp on the Cascapedia Sept11-16.
If you have time pop in to see me.
I will have the Templedog with me.
John.
It would be nice to meet you also.
Always neat to meet guys from the forums.
Speyladdie.:smokin:

Salar-1
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Chris
I've heard from 2 sources that the Matane and Matapedia are very low and quiet (as of Sunday )
Cheers

Salar-1
09-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Neil
Middle Camp :smokin: !!
Enjoy !!
I'll be sitting it out in YUL till rain appears on the horizon for Gaspe
Cheers

wrke
09-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Bought my C&R Quebe license yesterday morning after leaving Hotel Restigouche (sp), then saw Matapedia and Matane. Quickly changed plans, headed to New Brusnwick and had a grilse as a dance partner yesterday afternoon. I couldn't believe how low M & M were. Happy to be in NB for 10 days instead of just 7.
Bill