Can someone fill me in . . . [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Can someone fill me in . . .

FlyMan
08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
. . . on how to access the information in the Casting sub-forums? Everytime I try, it requests a password.

Thanks!

Adrian
08-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Anyone else having this problem? As far as I know, these forums work like all the others so if you got this far you should be able to get to it?

Juro, any thoughts?

Radical1
08-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I have this same problem.

juro
08-04-2006, 09:00 PM
What are you trying to do? Not sure I know what the problem is.

The subforums are not open to posting but you should be able to search and read them. Eventually they will be reference areas open to submission to editors if you'd like to publish an article into them. They are not designated as general discussion areas. This was described when they were set up.

Hope that answers the question.

PopnesetBay
08-04-2006, 09:09 PM
I have no problem opening and [B]reading[B the sub-forums and have never tried to post on them.

Pete

jlsmithii
08-05-2006, 08:54 PM
same problem. the problem is only with the overhead casting subforum.
the spey forum states there are no posts under it.
is there anything in these forums and that's why we can not access them or is there a problem?

thanks

FlyMan
08-08-2006, 12:58 PM
When I go into the Fly Casting Sub-forum and clic on "Overhead Fly Casting..." then "1.0 - The Essential Fly Cast ", I get a page that says "Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now. Note: This requires cookies!"

In many of the other Sub Forums, no posts show up even if I select "From the beginning" and then "Show threads". I then get "There are no posts in this forum."

juro
08-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I'll take a look at it when I can, thanks for bringing it to my attention

I'll try to fill it up too :D