anyone who has or knows a Sage SP that's not being used? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: anyone who has or knows a Sage SP that's not being used?

arubaman
07-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi folks,
A friend of mine bought a rod that is so nice... I casted with it and it is really a kind of rod that I would like to have too. Unfortunately they are not made anymore. Anyone who owns a Sage SP weight 6 rod? With a fightingbutt and 5pcs. And do you want to sell it? Please let me know.
From the same series (SP) I am also interested in a 5pc aftma 3, for the whitefish and smalltrouts we have in europe.
Thanks, Sander
ps I live in the Netherlands, just finished studies and been a unemployed vet the past year, so not really wealthy. I would preferably pay with paypal or something like that.

nevada caster
09-01-2006, 10:53 PM
You want a 3 wt and a 5 wt. I have the one in the middle, a 4 wt., but it is ony 3 pcs I live in Nevada where we have a lot of small fish in the streams and high mountain lakes. It has servd me fine. At some time, I had trouble with the butt section, and Sage replaced it for me. It is still brand new and does not have a serial number on it. for some reason Sage does not put serial numbers on replacement butts. You may be able to get any repairs free!!! If you're intersted , my email is jackk@pobox.com