I like pink, how about this. on a 2/0 eagle claw 245
GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN:smokin:

Jim Miller
07-12-2006, 09:06 AM
Timely post Salty!
(nice ties as usual!)

saltydog
07-12-2006, 09:29 AM
JIM, thank you. havent been posting for some time been FISHIN, trying to catch. havent been to out to monomoy for some time. use to fish there all the time.
been walking the beaches on the east-side. the season started out good. but soon changed. small sandeels were around an fish were chasssssing them on most of the droping tides nothinig big just cookie cutter stripers 18-22" maby 1 or 2 guys fishing. I have never seen it so QUITE. Ive had miles of beach to my self. NO fish have been around. I walk about 10 miles of beach every time, checking holes rocks jetties, sand bars brop-offs so on. NOTHING. I even stop at an OLD HAUNT of mine to talk to the old timers that fish every day. an they are STUMPED nothing comming threw. they have told me all the big fish are holding out side cause there is NO bait inside. which I believe Im use to watching schools of bait swimming around the rocks as the tide moves an NOTHING this season.
which sounds the same as up-north. Ill tredge on an keep walking the beach for the rest of the summer, if no fish? at least my tan will be looking good!
GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN:smokin: