Look who was seen at the ESPY's [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Look who was seen at the ESPY's

Rip Ryder
07-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Yep that's right two of our special forum members, Paxton and Polareyez, were at the annual ESPY awards put on by ESPN. These two fine fisherman were up for the ESPN Outdoors "This old Fart can still fish!!" award presented by Jose Webe himself.

Congrats Guys!!:chuckle:

polareyez
07-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Thank you Captain.
Where did you get this picture of us in our early years? You can tell this was taken onboard the Rip Ryder because we're both holding on to the rail white knuckled,hoping to make it to SB.....:chuckle:

Adrian
07-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Brilliant :hihi:

jimS
07-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Capt., I would swear that the person on the left is Striblue, and his associate is Fly Doc. I may be mistaken, but the resemblance is remarkable. May I suggest that two or three fingers of single malt is ok, but, I think you went overboard. Scotch has a way of creating disillusions that aren't apparent until later. I know from experience.

FrankF
07-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Brought a smile to my face.

Thanks

Frank

Rip Ryder
07-11-2006, 08:05 PM
No scotch involved Jim, just a little Touche' to a couple of good sports.

Capt Keith

Paxton
07-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Keith...quote "this old fart...." Obviously you were only referring to Garry and not I :) I wear the old guy mask just to make Polareyes feel better about himself.
Ron
PS: see ya Friday pending weather....I expect to be treated with the usual
"respect" :smokin:

flydoc
07-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Capt., I would swear that the person on the left is Striblue, and his associate is Fly Doc. I may be mistaken, but the resemblance is remarkable. May I suggest that two or three fingers of single malt is ok, but, I think you went overboard. Scotch has a way of creating disillusions that aren't apparent until later. I know from experience.

Now, now, Jim....I look nothing like that dude on the right...what hair I have left is still brown. As for the guy on the left, my vote would be for jfBasser. The guy on the right....the Admiral???
Flydoc