Capt. Keith on the weather channel [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Capt. Keith on the weather channel

striperstripper
06-22-2006, 08:02 PM
As I was watching the weather channel yesterday morning they were filming in Chatham and the next face I see is the captain talking about the seal cruises,he looked like he belongs in front of the camera

juro
06-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey Stevo -

Your Forum GQ title for 2006 is being threatened by Keith's handsome mug on TV... you might have to make a quick appearance on BBC or else improve on the killer pick-up like at Squire's (Hi I'm from old Hampshire) to retain the title... ;)

Rip Ryder
06-24-2006, 08:18 PM
It is getting easier staring down those cameras. Not so much stumbling on that one. The guys from the weather channel where great to work with also. Half the battle is the questions they ask. The last show I did on the WB was New England living, and if you heard the questions they asked? What are your personal and emotional feelings about the topography of Monomoy? WHAT????:Eyecrazy: Try not to stutter answering that one.

Who knows, I may have to host a flats fishing TV show and have special guests each week from the forum. Maybe that can be my next winter project.

The only thing about the Weather Channel I didn't appreciate---- They didn't send Misch Micheals:D

Capt Keith

Autographs are now available at the red van for $10 each.:razz:

FishHawk
06-25-2006, 06:04 AM
Capt. you can always borrow the FishHawk's cowboy hat for your TV appearances.
FishHawk:hihi: