Thanks for a Great Trip!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thanks for a Great Trip!!

adamc
06-21-2006, 07:38 PM
I just wanted to thank Ken and Jim for another outstanding trip this june on the cape. It was a pleasure to fish with you guys for the week! My father and I really enjoyed ourselves thanks to your expert knowledge and advice. I dont know if I have ever met a couple of guys who knew more about a specific area the way you guys do. One of the reasons that we enjoy coming to the cape year after year is because of the generosity of the people we meet. You guys definately know how to show people a good time!! Thanks for everything.
Adam Cook

P.S. If your looking for a place to trade in your Ross Canyon Reels for the Orvis Machs, I know a shop. :chuckle:

FishHawk
06-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Adam , pleasure to fish with you and your Dad. Might get those fancy Orvis guide waders you told us about . FishHawk.

Quentin
06-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Nice fish!!!

Q

adamc
06-22-2006, 11:00 AM
FishHawk, It was also a pleasure to meet and fish with you. The orvis jokes that you provided also kept the day fun and interesting. :chuckle: I have to say that the cape isnt just a great trip because of the fish, but instead because of the great people we meet such as yourself. Thanks! Anything that you need for gear let me know!

Adam Cook

KMcFly
06-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Adam - great to see you getting used to the place and nice fish who was the guide? How about the picture of the Motley Crew?

Philly Jack
06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I heard the guide could spot string bikinis just as well as he could spot the fish! Not that Adam needed any help sighting his nice fish, but a few of us needed help with the bikini.

Jack

adamc
06-25-2006, 12:41 PM
The bass have no chance with these guys!!!! :chuckle: