Danielsson Reels? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Danielsson Reels?

Swalt
06-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Juro, I figured you or someone could help me out here. I know you are very high on these reels and I am seriously considering a LW or possibly a HD. I have searched their site and I am impressed with the information provided. It seems to be a maintenance free reel that should last a long time but I see no mention of a warranty or repair policy. Even the best made reels can have problems and need repair. I have a hard time, even though these reels seem to be a very good buy, purchasing a reel without a warranty. Do you know what theirs is or if they have one. Thanks.

jfbasser
06-17-2006, 11:01 AM
The information inside the box that came with my purchase of an 8 twelve LW says 5 years against defects and workmanship. I have been using the reel all season as my primary reel for Stripers and the reel has been flawless so far.

juro
06-17-2006, 08:35 PM
I believe they will require less wty than most but if you do keep in mind they have been in business for 20 yrs

The same wty Guy then is in charge now Ron Larson

People have been getting reels serviced for many years and I am confident if I need it I will have no problem

Unlike others I own I have never needed it this far