Hey Tony [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hey Tony

juro
06-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Just noticed it's your birthday! Older and wiser ;)

Even more of a fish-hound with each passing year! Let's hook up for some summer steel soon.

SalmoGairdneri
06-14-2006, 09:46 AM
Just noticed it's your birthday! Older and wiser ;)

Even more of a fish-hound with each passing year! Let's hook up for some summer steel soon.

Could not swing it yesterday, but I'm taking the day off tomorrow to chase steel. Interested?

Cheers,

-t

juro
06-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Not in SEA at the moment but coming up soon... I will let you know when my schedule is firm.

Sounds like my Gaspe' trip might not happen so I am going to take some make-up time looking for summer chrome. :)

SalmoGairdneri
06-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Fly out for the morning. It isn't a lot more crazy than some of the fishing days you used to do when you lived here. Daybreak on the Elwha, lunch at the Kalama, afternoon on the cowlitz, sunset on the Green etc.

-t

juro
06-14-2006, 12:12 PM
How I miss those days!

With sunrise being 4 something and dark after 10pm, 5 weeks vacation a year, gas prices a dollar something and my wife and kids away visiting grandparents for most of the summer each year I did get to run amok for a dozen years in the beautiful pacific northwest a bit :smokin:

Doublespey
06-14-2006, 06:24 PM
and get you spey-castin a$$ out here! That little "C" river down south is hotter than a firecracker right now. 2 chromers were taken on flies just the other day from that nice tailout you liked on the last trip (i'm told it's called the Cottage run) :smokin: