Spring Clave Breakfast & Dinner [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spring Clave Breakfast & Dinner

bonefishmon
05-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Anyone arriving on Friday morning would do well to stop by Larry's PX on Rt. 28 at 6am. It's on your right heading into Chatham. Game plans will be sorted out after the coffee has woken us up. This is your chance to hook up with fellow clavers if you don't have a fishing partner.

Dinner for Friday night will be around 8pm at the Squire in downtown Chatham. Bring a fly that worked well to swap at the Squire.

It's looking like great fishing weather regardless of what it does! Just bring your best rain gear and a smile.

Phil

FishHawk
05-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Phii you know I'll be there on Fri. am. FishHawk

Sephon
05-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Little brother and I will be arriving Friday morning.

The conundrum is that High tide is at 0515 at the end of Morris, I love to fish that outgoing. I'll talk to my brother to see what he wants to do, but for those who know me. I don't miss many meals.

-Chris

juro
05-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Egg white vegetable omelet, canadian bacon ok - no muffin and if you have one piece of toast make it whole wheat and no orange juice :lildevl:

jfbasser
05-18-2006, 10:47 AM
What happened to the "good old days", when you ordered a BLT it came one way and quickly...Now, I have to be subjected to 50 questions to define the type of bread, lettuce farm, and bacon flavoring...and of course there is the flavored Mayo:smokin:

FredA
05-18-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm thinking egg, cheese, bacon and sausage on a crousant at DD's. Fortifies and lubes the arteries.

jfbasser
05-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Flavored or Turbo Coffee with that Sir?

Sephon
05-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Sounds like that will lube more than your arteries...

PopnesetBay
05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Looked at my reservation, think I am in room 17....will have some wine, cheese and crackers about 6:30ish. Hopefully there is someplace there we could gather. If the room is a double, as it says it is, and someone can put up with a smoker a bed is available for anyone that needs it. My Friday breakfast will be snacks eaten on the road. Hope to be there by 2PM or so as I have to detour thru Mashpee to pick up forgotten "stuff". See everyone Fri.

bonefishmon
05-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Egg white vegetable omelet, canadian bacon ok - no muffin and if you have one piece of toast make it whole wheat and no orange juice :lildevl:

You had better show up cause I'm not eating it! LOL!!!!! See you there Juro. Breakfast will be on me if you do show on time as well as some Pogy oil at the Squire in the evening. Yikes! Winter is over. We are finally going fishin'!!!!!!!!!

Juro. I'm trying like h@*! to find the slides that go along with "Andros on a Budget." Anyone for an Andros slide show over the weekend?

Phil

juro
05-18-2006, 06:36 PM
Phil -

as much as I'd like I don't have Friday off... you'll have to have Mikey try it he hates everything :)

If anyone gets hold of Matt at Stone Horse tell him to call me pls I left the number on his voicemail twice thanks