tick tock [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: tick tock

juro
05-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Is it the weekend yet?

I am READY for some serious stripah action!

Adrian
05-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Finding it very difficult to concentrate here.....:smokin:

sean
05-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Not yet but where I live everyday seems like a weekend as far as fishing is concerned :)

Warren
05-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I am leaving for Chicago on the 0630 flight tommorrow & heading from there to Kansas. I will be as far from stripers as you can get I suppose. I want to wish everyone attending the Clave Good luck & may you all be taken to the backing....More than once :D
I will check in over the weekend, Hopefully there will be some pics up by Sunday. Remeber after you release them point 'em north towards New Hampshire

shadfreak
05-17-2006, 07:05 PM
I floated the Millers River yesterday with Harrison Anglers and although the river was twice as high as we would like we still caught rainbows and one big sucker (foul hooked). I can't wait until Friday when I head to the Cape.
Larry

FredA
05-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Weekend scenario just broke in my favor. Scenario 1 had me hauling a load of my daughters furniture to NYC Saturday. Gonna do it Sunday. So I'll be down late Friday afternoon. I can take a couple of overflows if needed. Also anyone want to stop by Friday for a taste or some evening Bass River steelhead just get off at exit 9B.

PopnesetBay
05-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Why is it that time seems to stand still when you are waiting for something you are looking forward to. The 8 hr drive from NY is going to seem like it is a week long in anticipation of a great weekend. Everyone please drive caredully and don't get too tired. Lets make this a safe and sane(sort of) weekend. See everyone in Chatham.

Pete Readel