Time for a QUICKIE??? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Time for a QUICKIE???

juro
05-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Check out the post-spring break airfares on travelocity...

round trips Boston to Nassau

as low as $168.00 r/t !!!!

(I received a low fare alert, got to "my stuff" and log in, the deals show on the top right - dozens of flights under $200)

Charlie
05-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Holly crap!!! When do we leave!

Charlie.

FredA
05-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Can we be in Nassua in time to catch the flight to spring point in the morning?

juro
05-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I would do a three day... come back Wednesday?

AFISHN
05-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Is anyone going?

I would leave from Philadelphia or maybe drive to Boston and hook up with you guys ,if you want some company.I am experienced -- and very low maintenance type of guy--so no handholding necessary.
tom
AFISHN
TConiglia@aol.com

teflon_jones
05-16-2006, 12:28 AM
I work for a Travelocity partner company and can get 10% off any airfare/hotel combo I book too. Now if only I wasn't already going on vacation to the Outer Banks next week... :)

juro
05-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Tom -

Any relation to the Bosox brothers? had to ask

Weekends are collapsing around me with kids graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, yada but NEVER rule me out with fares like these thru September it might even over-rule a rainy weekend on the Cape.

We have a large conclave down on the cape for stripers this weekend which I wouldn't miss for the world and from there the family obs take over until mid-June.

Did you also see the cheap flights to San Juan PR? Tarpon DIY and it's a US territory with all the amenities.

AFISHN
05-16-2006, 10:04 AM
hi Juro.Remember me from a year ago?I tried to get some spey lessons from you.

I am related to Tony and Billy and Richie Conigliaro.My father and their grandfather were brothers---so theyare second cousins.But we were close second cousins(my age is close to theirs)-- visiting their house in (South Boston,Swampscott,&Nahant over the years).Their mother and father,Theresa and Sal,were really wonderful people.

Tom

juro
05-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Awesome!

My dad was a doctor at Eye and Ear working for Dr.Scapens who you must know was Tony's eye surgeon! Small world.

I am ready when you are per the Spey lessons... with the rain we can get a long belly cast on any street corner :)