Spring Clave arrivals [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spring Clave arrivals

bonefishmon
05-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I plan to arrive in Chatham early Thursday for breakfast at Larry's PX around 6am.
No reservations for sleeping quarters that evening. Anyone want to split the cost?

This will be a scouting mission for the following two days. I would love some company.

Phil

kennebecfly
05-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Phil,Chris and I will be arriveing mid morning on Thur. Pm me your cell# we will hook up :D

bonefishmon
05-14-2006, 05:07 AM
Plans have changed. My daughter has a music program at 6pm on Thursday night
that was just announced so I'll be driving up Friday early.

Phil

Slinger
05-14-2006, 07:44 PM
As the plan stands now; I get out of work at 11 Thur night and try to catch a nap before a 3 o`clock departure for the elbow. I`m supposed to meet Bonefishmon at Saquatucket at dawn for a run out to the west side flats. After the morning recon I plan to check in at Stone Horse and try to get a couple hour sleep before meeting people Fri night. Who am I kidding, there`s no way I`ll get a nap on Thur night, I can never sleep before an adventure, hence the Fri afternoon plan. Fri evening I`ll either be tying at the Stone Horse or let myself be hijacked to the Squire, been by it a thousand times, never been inside. I can be plied with liquor in which case I get very generous with the hundreds of flies I`m sure to be toting around. I figure to be on the water no later than 6 Sat morning.
Phil, is Fri morning still a go? PM me to confirm.
Slinger

Slinger
05-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Friday morning slot opened up, anyone interested? Leaving around 6 from Saquatucket.
Slinger