New Propwash [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: New Propwash

RayStachelek
04-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Those of you who may not know yet, Sean McDermott host the popular PROPWASH link on this site. He'll answer all your boating and maintenance needs and any mechanical problems that may pop up.

http://castaflycharters.com/JonesBrocomposite5.jpg

Dble Haul
04-16-2006, 07:56 PM
There you go, Sean.....no pressure. :wink:

Smcdermott
04-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Ray,

I knew it was going to be trouble when you had the video camera out yesterday. The montage is definitely cool though. Never seen the JB from those angles.

Sean

juro
04-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Sean,

That is a SWEEEEET ride dude

Eddie
04-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Sean, what's the best prop for my WRZ 180D? Should I go with stainless or AL? I know that 4 blades will be best for gettting her out of the hole, but you know how important top speed is for me. Maybe have the wheel custom tuned? More cup?
Also, I think that the muffler bearings are shot. Will I need to replace the whole exhaust? I'm so lonely. Thanx, Eddie

Smcdermott
04-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Sean, what's the best prop for my WRZ 180D? Should I go with stainless or AL? I know that 4 blades will be best for gettting her out of the hole, but you know how important top speed is for me. Maybe have the wheel custom tuned? More cup?
Also, I think that the muffler bearings are shot. Will I need to replace the whole exhaust? I'm so lonely. Thanx, Eddie

“I'm gonna need some pliers and, ahhh, a set of 30-weight ball bearings.”
“It's all ball bearings nowadays!”
“Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads!”
“And I'm gonna need about 10 quarts of antifreeze, preferably Prestone. No, no, make that Quaker State.”

Fletch reference for those of you wondering if I have lost my ball bearings.