schoolies down in the bay [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: schoolies down in the bay

sean
04-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Did not think I would see fish this early off my local beach. Nothing huge but lots of them being taken by 2 gear guys. My gear is not even close to being ready to go so I just watched.

I was hoping for a couple more weeks to finish my remodel projects around the house:rolleyes:

-sean

jfbasser
04-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Sean, now that you have moved it may be time to edit your location! There is a line at Logan Airport right now with everyone heading West for the:biggrin: early Striper fishing

sean
04-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey that is part of the misdirection tactics :smokin:

juro
04-09-2006, 07:44 PM
very good sign

bonefishmon
04-10-2006, 04:54 AM
Did not think I would see fish this early off my local beach. Nothing huge but lots of them being taken by 2 gear guys. My gear is not even close to being ready to go so I just watched.

I was hoping for a couple more weeks to finish my remodel projects around the house:rolleyes:

-sean

Welcome to New England Sean. A place where you can now catch fish every day of the week and never get any house or yardwork done. LOL!
:chuckle:

Phil

OC
04-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Sean,

Never knew a home project worth a damn when there are fish about while living in New England, remember only a 7 month season. And remember my friend,"life is not a practice run it is the real thing." Fish and be happy. Went to Seatac Airport yesterday to pick up the kid and you would not believe it but there were 200 fly fishermen waiting to board a jet for your new home waters!:devil: Thanks for the heads up.

FishHawk
04-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Sean once you hook and albie or a SBFTuna you'll know why you moved here.
FishHawk:D