New members birthday... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: New members birthday...

jimS
03-31-2006, 08:35 AM
Some of you may know my son, Chris, username Sephon, who celebrates his 26th birthday today. As part of that special day, the black stoneflies are hatching on our local trout stream, and father/son will be there. It won't be about the catching, but sharing those moments together. Happy birthday son.

Paxton
03-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Happy birthday Chris......and Jim...I know that you will have a happy day as well as once again you get to spend time with your fine sons! Nothin better than fishin with your kid(s) and spending the day talking about the little things and pleasures in life! Amy sends a hi to "Uncle Jim" :)
Jim...I'll see you in May in the lot or on the flats :-)
Ron

flydoc
03-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Happy B-day big guy! Looking forward to hooking up with you, Brad, and Dad (the "first family" of flyfishing) for more exciting action this season. Hopefully my Atlantis will hold up this time.....
Flydoc

Stevo
03-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Wishing you all the best Chris. How's the gas guzzler?

Jim... Are you ready?:smokin: Give my best to Matt & Silas, when you see them.

FishHawk
03-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Happy birthday Chris. Saw you and Brad in action as they say "the apple does not fall to far from the tree." Look forward to fishing with you guys again on the Flats. FishHawk:D

striblue
03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Jimmy... wish him a happy B-Day and a great guy....

Adrian
04-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Belated happy birthday Chris - see you on the Cape real soooooooon!:D

Sephon
04-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Thank you all for your kinds words and wishes. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Spring Clave. I have a countdown on my desk at work, not that I'm excited or anything....

Stevo-Love the truck, but ti does guzzle the gas. I hit a speedbump the other day, I think people call them Volkswagon Beetles?

-Chris

juro
04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Chris -

happy Birthday! Had a great time with your dad down in Acklins again... but you must have heard by now. See you at the Spring Clave.

Stevo
04-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I hit a speedbump the other day, I think people call them Volkswagon Beetles?

:chuckle: That'll teach them to buy a German car!