Tote'n'Float - Water Strider [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Tote'n'Float - Water Strider

pplkook
03-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Howdy

I have a Tote'n'Float circa 1996. I purchased it from the folks in Missoula, which I believe they have re-branded as a Water Strider. It was great for floating the Beaverhead - I went to MSU in Bozo. Unfortunately I now live in California, and don't use it, and want to sell it.

It looks almost the same as http://www.waterstrider.com/images/stutz-fishing-450x300.jpg

The only difference I see is the seat. Mine uses a wooden plank, rather than the inflatable structure, and has a seat on top of it. I don't have any oars, but would recommend Carlisle (had a set, but cant find them).

I also have their anchor system which isn't anything fancy (web mesh you put some rocks in). No holes, not leaks, Has the foot pump, etc.

I live in Santa Cruz, CA. Shipping might be a bit on the steep side, but doable. I would like $425 obo for the boat.

If interested email me - at my username @yahoo.com

Thanks

-Jack

juro
03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
I know, in a rush to post your first post you clicked "accept" and didn't actually read the agreement to free membership. It says "no direct links to commercial sites".

I took care of it, and welcome to the Forum.

pplkook
03-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Danke! Thanks a million, I appreciate it.