Wilmington Show Plans [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Wilmington Show Plans

juro
03-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Going to be a great weekend!

I love this show, it's the homestretch before things get into gear (finally) in the northeast. We are expecting a beautifully warm weekend too.

This year they start Friday afternoon 2pm thru Sunday 4pm.

Please reply here if you can take a shift at the booth while you are on the floor. I am putting together a plan tonight and will post more details tomorrow.

THANKS

Adrian
03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Juro

I will be there Saturday mid-morning and all day Sunday (staying over).

Raffle flies are already tied:)

jfbasser
03-07-2006, 07:43 PM
I will be there Saturday morning at opening till closing:biggrin: I can take a Noon till 1:30 shift

striblue
03-07-2006, 08:07 PM
As we spoke yesterday... I will there all three days and will tye at the booth as well if you want...John

bonefishmon
03-08-2006, 04:50 AM
I've just come down with a cold but will take a shift if I make it up? Will there be passes for the volunteers available? I'll bring a vise as well.

Phil

juro
03-08-2006, 05:54 AM
We have a couple of passes for definite full shift staff. Names need to be provided in advance.

If you are unsure and end up coming and we have a shift for you, your ticket price will be refunded by the Forum.

I am working out shifts today... something like

Friday afternoon - setup (just tables and banner), tying, raffle tickets. Juro, John Morin, (?)

Saturday AM - John Morin, Juro, (?)
Lunch relief - JFBasser
Saturday PM shift - Adrian, John Morin, Juro

Sunday AM - Adrian, John Morin, Juro
Sunday PM - John Morin, Juro

Passes:
John Morin
Adrian

As you can see we could use more volunteers to give people time to circulate. Ron - not sure when you are avail but of course your lovely daughter and your help is greatly appreciated!

Paxton
03-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Juro, I plan on going to the show on Saturday.....I'll get there early and can stay most of the day.....I'll report to the booth and will provide relief as and when needed. Doesn't look like Amy will be coming (they are near finishing, ahead of schedule, construction of her townhouse......so she will most likely be making drapes and curtains).
If you want....you can give me a time in advance and I will be there to do anything needed.
Ron

FredA
03-08-2006, 03:01 PM
If I'm able to make it Saturday I'll pull a relief stint as needed.

Paxton
03-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Juro....Update: I will be at the show open to closing, so feel free to place me anytime as needed. Happy to cover to give folks a break and or sell raffle tickets.
Ron

grizz0707
03-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Juro,
I will arrrive on Saturday when you need me and stayover