custom 8' 3wt [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: custom 8' 3wt

SDHflyfisher
02-21-2006, 03:21 PM
i have an 8' 2 pc 3wt fly rod for sale
its made from another rod i owned for a while but only used for about a season so the blank is in perfect condition

it is a moderate action rod which i love casting very much it will make a great dry fly rod for someone

i was building this rod for myself but i have run into some financial problems and i need to sell this rod as soon as possible

ill be applying finish to the rod this weekend

it has an rec reel seat snake brand snake guides an jasper agate stripping guide which sells for $30 retail and a new cork grip which i made

My asking price is $250 shipped i know its a little high but with the high grade components and the amount of work i put into this rod i cant ask for less

pictures available through email

and thanks in advance for someone willing to buy this rod i really wish i didnt have to sell it but i must

SDHflyfisher
02-27-2006, 04:12 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/HansenRods/Rod%20Building/2803/?action=view&slideshow=true

well the stripping guide turned out to be crooked after applying finish but i will fix that in short notice

also i left the signature area blank so that i can put any info the new owner wants

SDHflyfisher
02-27-2006, 11:20 PM
im dropping the price down to 235 shipped and insured