new to the board [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: new to the board

SILVERSCALES
02-05-2006, 02:33 PM
I've just signed up for this board and wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading this forum for quite a while and really enjoy the discussions that take place here as well as on the Spey Pages. I was born and raised in the Northwest so steelhead is in my blood. The Seahawks and Mariners are my teams, no questions about that. Enough about me, GO HAWKS, they have a tough game ahead but I think they can pull it off.

Good fishing,

silverscales

chromer
02-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Welcome silverscales

go seahawks!

Eric
02-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, Scales, Very Welcome,

To me, the Hawks were the better team, but the Zebras got in the way of a potential victory for the white hats. The Zebs are under a lot of pressure in this game, too, and I think they get a little carried away (who wouldn't? what an honor to be throwing flags out there).

Not to detrack from the Steelers: they are great team and there were a couple of wonderful calls perfectly executed by the offense.

I hope the Hawks will be back next year. Can't wait to see what Ichiro does this year, either.

Again, welcome, and let us know how you're doing,

Eric

andre
02-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Welcome we can always use a new member / contibutor

fredaevans
02-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Just a quickie 'warm welcome' from the southern end of Oregon.
Fred

SILVERSCALES
02-09-2006, 01:12 PM
I appreciate all of the welcomes and yes that was terrible example of NFL officiating. But what are you going to do, only wait until next year. I finally got a chance to get out and see some of the post flood rivers and found a small hen that had absolutely no business chomping the size fly that I was swimming. Anyways I hope to get out some more next week.

Good fishing,

Silverscales