Happy birthday Captain Keith!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy birthday Captain Keith!!

Sephon
02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
How about a Happy Birthday to our beloved Captain Keith. Looking forward to seeing you in the Spring. Hope you have a great day.

-Chris

Dble Haul
02-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Yes, yes, happy birthday Captain Keith!

juro
02-02-2006, 12:54 PM
SALUTE!!! (http://monomoyislandferry.com/Sounds/startup.wav)

Our captain another year older and wiser!

FishHawk
02-02-2006, 01:31 PM
A few more grey hairs for the Capt. Have a Happy Birthday. FishHawk

clouser UK
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Let me be the first from the UK to wish you a happy birthday. Thanks for your help last year.. ..shame i don't think i can make it this year.:frown: but i will be back one day!!

Have a good day, and maybe the odd drink or two?:Eyecrazy:

Dave:wink:

Cole
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Happy B-Day Cap! I can't wait for Rip Ryder season!

bonefishmon
02-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Happy Birthday Keith! With all this warm weather have you been out to scout South Beach dropoffs? I hear changes are apleanty.

Phil

jimS
02-02-2006, 05:13 PM
and your birthday. Great day for you and us. Only six more weeks of winter. I'm tipping one to you as I send this. Happy birthday!

Stevo
02-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey Keith

Happy Birthday... I'd never have guessed you were 50! :chuckle:

All the best.

OC
02-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Happy B-Day Keith from the other coast. Looking forward to cruising the flats in the fog again with you next summer.

flydoc
02-03-2006, 12:03 AM
From one aging fart to another....Happy B-day:hihi:
Any chance of hitchin' a ride to the Southway Sunday AM before the big game? NOT!!! Just kiddin' Keith, but I do plan on hiking down that way this weekend, weather permitting...
GO BRUINS!!! GO STEELERS!!!
Flydoc

Adrian
02-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Have a great day Keith:D

striblue
02-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Hey Keith , stpped by to see Brady... Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you this spring...John

JJones
02-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Keith,

Happy Birthday!!! Met you last summer, on my very memorable first visit to Monomoy with Steve(OC) and AJ.
Thanks for the memories!!! Looking forward to this years trip!

Jim

Paxton
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Happy Birthday Keith from the "Paxton Clan"...wish you many more happy and healthy birthdays!!!! Just came back from Florida (God's waiting room) and heard a great quote from another "aging couple" we had dinner with......as we spoke of the fact that we were definitely not middle age anymore....the husband said that we "were in the last third of our youth".....that says it all.
Ron

Rip Ryder
02-06-2006, 03:04 PM
One quick note, so there won't be any Ground Hog comparison jokes.
My real birthday is on Feb 17th.

Looking forward to seeing all of you SOOOOON. All so looking to share some new and exciting changes with you this spring. We can't let mother nature get the best of us now, can we?

Capt Keith

Paxton
02-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Keith...."sharing" now would assist most of us who are just presently participating in "fantasy fishing". Winter sucks...please give us some hope...please, oh please Dear Captain, Sayer of the southway.....Lord of the sea..... Profit of the flats.....Mayor of Monomoy (sorry John).....Emperor of the refuge.....King of Morris Island....is that buttering you up enough???? :-)
If not, please respond, I'm willing to beg!!! :-) and crawl is my knees allow.
Ron

Rip Ryder
02-06-2006, 11:14 PM
It is with great regret, my loyal sand walker, that I can not disclose any of what the future holds. For we must keep it from the evil empire to the north, so as the future doesn't get disturbed. Alas, be excited for new grounds may be in the works, if the flats gods be on our side.

Rip Ryder
02-07-2006, 07:41 AM
You know what happened the last time the evil empire to the north end of beach got wind of what we were doing!!! I will be sharing some of the secrets soon dear Paxton. I am still working out some of the kinks amongst my crew.

Trying to work out some new fishing areas and finding away of access for you, that is the best I can share for now.

The Capt.

Paxton
02-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Me thinks sire, that thou has been victorious in parting the message of ye glorious empire to this humble and loyal "sand-walker".....may the Gods of the sand and sea make a valiant footstep on the shores of "Fishalot" and provide a moat for our friends from foreign lands to enter your glorious empire and kneel before you and your magnificent ships. :smokin:
Your loyal servent,

Ronald of Paxton (aka "Sand-Walker)....Father of Amy of Templeton....Lord of the Plastic Thumb and Creaking Knees

PS: Keith, do you remember where I put my thorazine???

jimS
02-07-2006, 03:16 PM
you are good! It would be a blast to have you, Keith, Fishhawk and Striblue do an impromptu comedy routine at our next outing. Maybe, we can get the back area of the Squire following the spring clave. I think Flydoc should be added to the list of entertainers for this event.

FredA
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
It would be a blast to have you, Keith, Fishhawk and Striblue do an impromptu comedy routine at our...

kIND OF A mONTY pYTHON AND THE hOLY gRAIL THING ONLY WITH A sTAR wARZEE mOTIF?

Suggest admin edit or codify the above posts lest agents of the evil empire get wind.

FishHawk
02-07-2006, 04:50 PM
What a dram of Pogey Oil will do to the spirits !!!:lildevl:
Sounds like a plan. Jim you can be the MC. FishHawk

flydoc
02-07-2006, 11:39 PM
kIND OF A mONTY pYTHON AND THE hOLY gRAIL THING ONLY WITH A sTAR wARZEE mOTIF?

"How do we know that she is a witch?...WELL, SHE TURNED ME INTO A NEWT!...(long pause)...I got better....."
"Fetchez le vache..Huh?..Fetchez le vache!....MOOOOOOO...RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"
"That rabbit's DYNAMITE!!!"
Flydoc:hihi:

Stevo
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
It would be rude not to include "Listen, Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government." :chuckle:

Guernseybass
02-14-2006, 11:20 AM
It would be rude not to include "Listen, Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government." :chuckle:

and "you can't base supreme executive power, on the fact that some watery bint lobbed a scimitar at you. " :biggrin:

"whats your favourite colour - blue, no red, bugger. poof ! "

GB

flydoc
02-14-2006, 02:24 PM
"We are the knights who say...NEEE!!!! We want you to bring us...A SHRUBBERY!!! NEEE!!! NEEE!!! NEEEE!!!":chuckle:
Flydoc (clapping two cocunut halves together to mimic a horse galloping)

Adrian
02-14-2006, 04:40 PM
King Arthur:

"We are on a quest in search of the grail"

French Knight:

"Grail? Grail? .......... ahhhh peez-off eengleesh - we already 'ave one!"

Guernseybass
02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
slightly off-topic, but :

" Judean Peoples Front - P*ss off, we're the People's Front of Judea. if theres one thing i hate more than the romans is the effing Judean Peoples Front. thats him over there - SPLITTER ! "

and

" He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy - Brian, go and tidy your room".

:chuckle:

classics bless em, along with Derek & Clive - which if you'v'e never heard you really should ( but not in earshot of the wife or the little ones) :wink:

Mark.

titleguy
02-15-2006, 12:47 PM
"This new learning amazes me Sir Vedevire; explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes..."

"Look, it's the old man from scene 24...":chuckle:

Adrian
02-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Ahh Derek & Clive...the expression "Are you 'andy"? spring to mind :hihi:

Stevo
02-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Ni!

http://arago4.tn.utwente.nl/stonedead/movies/holy-grail/thumbnails/13-tall-knight.jpg