Fly Fishing Forum banner

The condo is open!!!

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  JJones 
#1 ·
ACKLINS ISLAND, Bahamas

So far we have one trip confirmed and one other brewing... the month of February is wide open and two units open up in April.

Airfares to Nassau are running in the mid two-hundreds right now.

HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT for a true wild bonefishing adventure available from now thru May???

I am surprised more have not jumped on this one!

Anyone interested? Throw out some dates. Must fly in Friday or Tuesday and leave Saturday or Wednesdays.

Groups - up to 8 per week.

#4 ·
Hey J,

I''m new to the list, great info thus far....My buddies and I were thinking about heading to the Bahamas this spring and we're still exploring our options, can you provide me with details on the Acklins trip? Where do you fish? Do you need a guide? What lodging options are there? Do you need a car? Thanks in advance for all your help. Please email me the info as I cannot chat at work, FLStan@yahoo.com

Stan

#7 ·
It's a very affordable trip to an unspoiled area with great DIY as well as renown guides - maybe one of the stand-bys will chime in and make four. I recommend they sign up if they are serious about going and we can provide some more info via private messages.

#9 ·
Great news Stan!

Here's what you need to do...

- the others need to register as members
- you will all then be invited into the private area where the details are discussed
- I think you should be able to get the fourth party very easily, or else go as three

Let me know by PM when they have all signed up and admin will let them into the private area.

#11 ·
Juro. Sholder is doing much better. When are you planning to go again? I can't get on Goggle Earth. Mac 10.2 op system. Can you post an arial of Fish Cays please. Wish I was going this month! looking forward to your report.

Phil

#12 ·
Andre, Phil, Matt, Gammarus, Stan, etc -

We have enough to run three or four trips but somehow the groups aren't coming together... believe me when you see the details you will be amazed at the opportunity this arrangement gives us.

Look for PMs...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.