Striper fishin, tomorrow [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Striper fishin, tomorrow

GregD
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
The weather tomorrow is lookin to good to be sitting behind a computer. I'm planning on going fishin down in RI or CT to test the waters.

Anyone else going to be out and about?

Greg.

FishHawk
11-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Fat lady has sung for me and my gear is put away. Tight lines. FishHawk

jfbasser
11-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Leaving tomorrow for Islamarada for a day with the trusty 6 wt in the luggage, then off for a cruise from Miami with a hope to see a few fish at some of the private Cruise Line beaches :smokin:

Stevo
12-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Leaving tomorrow for Islamarada for a day with the trusty 6 wt in the luggage, then off for a cruise from Miami with a hope to see a few fish at some of the private Cruise Line beaches :smokin:

It's easy to go off people! :D

Boy am I envious. In the U.K we have had two weeks of sub-zero temperatures and now the weather has broken - we have force 7 gales and lots of cold rain. Roll on Summer is all I can say!

GregD
12-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Well I was planning to go Striper fishin, But my vehicle had a few surprises instore for me. I was heading down to RI with boat in tow and found out the hard way it was time for a tune-up. My ignition was breaking down under the extra load of a boat on the hills. I ended up putting in a local lake and running the boat for awhile and checking it out. Still needs some work, But it's running finally.

It was indeed a nice day on the water, just spent it alittle differently than I expected.

JF- Enjoy the cruise and best of luck fishing wherever you end up.

Stevo - Yea looks like the gales and cold have arrived here too for now. Looking forward to spring and the warmer weather that's for sure.

Tight liness, Greg.