ASWF Fall Classic @ IBSP [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: ASWF Fall Classic @ IBSP

11-17-2005, 09:47 AM
I only just came across this so sorry for the late notice, but in case anyone is 'within reach', this looks like a terrific event.

A combination of fly tying and actual fishing (the forecast for this week-end doesn't look too bad).

If I can find the will to make the drive I might just make it down there :smokin:

Where's Doc Durprey?

11-17-2005, 05:04 PM
That site would not open. Details please!

11-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Atlantic Saltwater Flyrodders -

The link seems to be o.k. now. Maybe they had a bit of server trouble earlier, anyone else having trouble?

The H.Q. will be Island Beach motor lodge Folks will be there starting tommorow night through Sunday.

Both Bob Popovics and Steve Farrar will be there along with a host of local fly tying and fly rodding talent.

For anyone interested in learning about flyfishing the N.J. Atlantic Coast, this is a not to be missed event.

Remember, all those Chesapeake spawning stripers have to swim past IBSP :smokin:

11-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Next year for sure . Perhaps we could combine this with a Jorsey Clave. :lildevl:
What a way to end the season . FishHawk :smokin:

11-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Sounds like a plan Bill!

It would be good to fish with the Joizey crowd.

I'm getting reports of activity a bit closer to home so I'll probably be breaking out the drysuit this week-end.