Catt Spey Clave [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Catt Spey Clave

Charlie
09-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the Cattaraugus Spey Clave. It will be held at the Aldrich St. Bridge in beautiful Gowanda NY. On October 15-16. We will be starting at noon on both days. This will give people a chance to fish in the morning then show up to the clave for some food, spey casting and fishing demos and a look at a bunch of good products.

Three people will give presentations so far,

Juro Mukai FFF certified spey casting instructor and well-known Monomoy guide.

Rick Kustich Author, Publisher and Great Lakes fishing expert.

Jad Donaldson Manager of Aniak River Lodge in Alaska, Oregon guide and Skagit casting expert.

We will have products from CND, Rio, SA, Scott, T&T, Winston, Sage, Watermaster boats and Burkheimer rods.

There will also be a slide show on Spey fishing the west coast by Jad Donaldson Saturday night, and fly tying demos on the stream (weather permitting).

If you are planning on attending please reply to this thread.

Thanks, Charlie

mike beliveau
09-30-2005, 07:47 PM
I will be coming to both days Mike Beliveau

Mike Z
09-30-2005, 09:08 PM
I'll be there for Saturday. Newbie Looking forward to Demos. :Eyecrazy:

JimT
10-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Charlie,

I be there for both days and a day or two more if there are any fish around.

Jim T

wirefly
10-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Charlie, I plan to be there saturday, possibly sunday. John B

Steve K.
10-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Charlie,
For the official count:
Timmy and I will be there, on Saturday. Tim will probably be back on sun. as well.
Send me an E-mail or call, on where you'll be at first light, maybe we can meet up.
Who else will be flingin' with you in the morning?

Talk to you later,
Steve

Charlie
10-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Steve,

Not sure what is going on yet, but I will give you a call. Lets just hope this rain brings the creek up a few inches. :cool: See you this weekend bro.

Charlie.

Charlie
10-13-2005, 02:37 PM
This just in, Orvis will be coming to the Catt. Spey Clave. They will be bringing some good cigars, :smokin: beer and other giveaways, so come and get them. Should be a fun time!

Charlie.

grizz0707
10-14-2005, 05:55 AM
HI Charlie,
i will be attending both days . Thanks

Jamey McLeod
10-15-2005, 09:21 AM
This just in, Orvis will be coming to the Catt. Spey Clave. They will be bringing some good cigars, :smokin: beer and other giveaways, so come and get them. Should be a fun time!

Charlie.

Hmmm, sounds like maybe the "Big O" should be invited to all claves.