Andros Island trip [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Andros Island trip

SpeySteel
09-08-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm running a trip to South Andros Island November 5th-12th. I have a couple of spots open and was wondering if anyone might be interested in going with a group of guys to a fantasic bonefish destination. The lodge (Bonefish Bay Club) offers excellent guides, food, accomadations, etc. If anyone is interested in getting more info please call me at 973-244-5990 or email at info@tightlinesflyfishing.com You can also visit my website at www.tightlinesflyfishing.com for more info and photos of past trips to the lodge.

Thanks and Tight Lines,

Andrew Moy
Tight Lines Fly Shop

teflon_jones
09-09-2005, 03:28 PM
If only I had some money for that! I was on S. Andros in December and the fishing was fantastic (see pic above). Unfortunately, with a baby on the way, my fishing money will be spent on diapers and baby food... :)

juro
09-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Drew -

I might be up for it, depending on how my current plans pan out. I'll contact you offline.

Is this Toker's place?

SpeySteel
09-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Juro,

Yes, it's Toker's place. I believe toker is chasing steel in BC right now, but he'll be back before our trip.

Andrew

josko
09-13-2005, 07:02 PM
'Toker's place' eh? Somehow doesn't sound encouraging for us thinking of law-abiding vacations, eh?

juro
09-13-2005, 07:47 PM
:chuckle:

Josko -

That's his real name believe it or not. If you met him you'd see he's a clean-cut straight-shooter.

teflon_jones
09-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Just because Toker's a clean-cut straight shooter doesn't mean he's not a toker... ;)