Unreal fall fares on airlines [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Unreal fall fares on airlines

juro
09-07-2005, 10:29 PM
For instance currently $203 USD from Boston / Seattle round trip for October caddis season.

$254 round trip thru most of the winter to Nassau, might be visiting Felton for a little fun in the sun early.

Hard to resist while they last!

fishhead
09-08-2005, 06:27 AM
Alaska Airlines hardly ever has a low fare compared to the rest of the carriers. My flight from RDU to SEATAC is around $290 ( I booked last month) and the short hop from SEATAC to Ketchikan is $404. Alaska Air has you hooked and landed because they KNOW that folks HAVE to fly with them. My coast to coast flight takes 7 hours, the Ketchikan flight is just long enough for a soda. On the upside, their pilots are VERY good as is their safety record. This should be a fantastic trip (#6 for me) as the Silver Salmon run is VERY STRONG right now in Southeast AK and will be good through some of October. Yee-haa! FISH ON!!! :hihi:

bonefishmon
09-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Juro. Please PM me more info on the Boston to SeaTac flights. I'd like to visit my son soon and maybe do some fishing while I'm there. Who is the carrier?

Phil

juro
09-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Jumped up to $330 the other day - still not bad. I set fare alerts on Orbitz and travelocity, they inform you when it goes below your threshold.

sean
09-13-2005, 12:52 PM
expedia has them for $210 in november.

-sean

bonefishmon
09-16-2005, 11:02 AM
NYC to Nassau, Bahamas via Travelocity today if booked by Sept. 30th. Must travel by Nov. 10th. $153+!!!!!!!!!!!! A hopper to South Andros, Acklins, Great
Inagua????? Or even the mailboats for that matter! First or second week in Nov. all the storms should be gone. Jet may be running on fumes! LOL!

Phil