Innova Helio 380EX Inflatable Sea Kayak Package [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Innova Helio 380EX Inflatable Sea Kayak Package

brooklynangler
09-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Awesome, Innova Helios 380EX 1/2 person inflatable sea kayak for your paddling pleasure. I thought i would use the thing more, but haven't not. My mistake is your good deal.

Kayak condition as new. Used two times for a total of ten hours. Carefully stored and always coated with 303. I'm anal with my stuff! Ready for a lifetime of hard paddling fun!

Simply an awesome kayak...tougher than nails and fast. Would be SWEET for kayaking in far-away places as it is cool for checking on airplanes. Excellent also for a city-dweller. A great package at almost half price! I hate to part with it!

<links removed>

Includes
Kayak (worth $800)
Rudder system (worth $119)
Aquabound fiberglass 4-piece shaft paddles (worth $135)
Innova deluxe drybag/backpack (carry your whole rig!) (worth $50)

I'm 99% sure I have a footpump and bilgepump, too. If I have them, you can have them.

Very easy to inflate and deal with. I'll show you how it works, if you like.

So, hit me back. First $500 takes it. I'll deliver it within DC area. Will be around $50 to ship otherwise. Buyer pays actual shipping.

Penguin
09-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Bring it with you to the Phall Phunny Phish Clave?!
SOLD...
check you private messages/e-mail...

brooklynangler
09-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Deal pending with Penguin

brooklynangler
09-20-2005, 12:01 AM
SOLD TO THE man in the white and black tuxedo casting flatwings ;-)

Penguin
09-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Joe (the party of the first part) is simply re-designating custodial responsibilities to the Penguin (the party of the second part) and pre-positioning his boat to the PharSide of the canal for his future (as yet unspecified) flatz attack...
Thanks Joe! :D