Please pray for our friends and families of the Gulf & South Florida [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Please pray for our friends and families of the Gulf & South Florida

acklinsboy
08-30-2005, 04:49 PM
We are in the Bahamas, generally, (Acklins in particular) are truly moved after hearing the reports coming from Florida and the Gulf States.

The devastation caused by Katrina is beyond our imagination and comprehension.

We send our condolences and will continue to pray that the affected are comforted, receive relief and things return as they were, soon.

flydoc
08-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Amen to that. Please contribute to the Red Cross 2005 Hurricane Relief Fund at redcross.com. I've only been to the New Orleans area once; the images of what has happened to that beautiful old city and its wonderful people has me nearly sick with melancholy. :(
Flydoc

juro
08-31-2005, 05:47 AM
Thank you Felton, my thoughts have been heavy from the scenes of devastation.

striblue
08-31-2005, 06:08 AM
I watched the natioal news last night and saw the devistation and the interview with a black gentlemen who could not keep holding his wifes hand and lost her. I felt his pain as I know there will be other stories as the days pass. It is a horrifing situation.

Eric
08-31-2005, 10:25 AM
The devastion between Louisiana and northern Florida is simply incomprehensible. We pray that relief and reconstruction can restore the region to normalcy as soon as possible. Sincere condolences to all who have suffered loss in this disaster.

Eric

QuebecSporting
08-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Sad, incomprehensible...........devastating!!

Sincere condolences from Quebec....

Ann

May things come back to normal soon...... you are all in our thoughts!!