Fly Fishing Forum banner

Monomoy Tuesday Morning???

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  CascoBay 
#1 ·
Is anyone up for a Tues AM trip to Monomoy? I am down on the Cape for a few days and I need to escape from the family confines! :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:

PM me if you are interested, if no one takes me up It would be great to get some info on where to hike to since it has been a few years since I have been out. Thanks for the info, hope to see some takers.

Skip work, go fishin :smokin:

Aaron

#3 ·
Should be good, dropping tide morning and evening where the bunker are has been good from shore. It's an afternoon low so you could scout around at high looking for cruisers and switch to bunker stakeouts for the dropping tide. Should be good action with the cool weather recently, I'd rather be there than work that's for sure!

#4 ·
Phil,
This shift in weather should be the start of something good up in the Casco Bay area. All the Juevies are getting to be just big enough...... And they are every where! Definately we should look into getting out if you are up on the area.

Aaron

#10 ·
Total Bust

I went out against my better judgement...... For on my homewaters I don't waste my time with a NE wind! I am not sure how JimS did, he walked down to the southway. I did not have as much time, so I walked down to the J buoy. The sky kept looking like we were going to get some breaks in the weather and get just 10-20 minutes of sunny skies. It was a big ole tease. picked up 2 sights right before Keith showed for pick-up as the sun finally shined for a few minute near noon.

:rolleyes:
Win some, Lose some,

Aaron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.