Sage RPLXI 909-3 pc. Brand New! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Sage RPLXI 909-3 pc. Brand New!

flysully
07-27-2005, 02:21 PM
For Sale: This is a brand new RPLXi flyrod sent to me from Sage as a replacement for a damaged rod returned to them. I've decided to sell this unused rod to make room for other fishing "toys". Rod is a 9' 9wt. 3 pc. with original Sage sock/tube included. Price paid was $600; asking $350 with $10 shipping extra unless on Long Island where sale can be finalized locally. Warrantee card has previously been sent in to Sage, which is what enabled me to get the new replacement.

flysully
08-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Several private messages but due to financial commitments of a couple of prospective buyers, no one wants to pull the trigger on this good deal at half price on the Sage RPLXI 990-3 ROD. Any further interest?

juro
08-03-2005, 06:46 PM
great rod! I already own two though.

Special characteristics - flexes distinctly in the upper third / middle, yet easy to push from the butt for a wicked recoil that can be applied to distance casting in typical coastal conditions - wind, big flies, etc. Also a good rod for flats fishing because it loads with a short line very well while giving the extra gear for those really bright days.

flysully
08-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Juro loves his two RPLXi's and mine, for sale, is brand new, at a fair price. Anyone?

flysully
08-29-2005, 07:04 PM
For Sale: This is a brand new RPLXi flyrod sent to me from Sage as a replacement for a damaged rod returned to them. I've decided to sell this unused rod to make room for other fishing "toys". Rod is a 9' 9wt. 3 pc. with original Sage sock/tube included. Price paid was $600; asking $350 with $10 shipping extra unless on Long Island where sale can be finalized locally. Warrantee card has previously been sent in to Sage, which is what enabled me to get the new replacement.
Rod has been sold!