MONOMOY TRIP W/ FRED A ,OC & KEITH [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

07-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Just wanted to say hi and thank you to Fred and Steve. They invited me to fish Monomoy on 6/27. I had one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was better than I had imagined, seeing the stripers working there way up the flats. We managed to hook and land a few. Also got into a school of blues. Thanks also to Keith from Rip Ryder , what a great way to go fishing! The scenery is fantastic and the company was better!

Thanks again,

07-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Mr Jones,

It was a pleasure to fish with you. Never met a flyfisher that enjoyed being out on such a beautiful day as you did. I don't know if you realized it but you had a grin from ear to ear the entire day. How was the trade off of a day on south beach for a day of Christmas shops with the family? Well worth it I'm sure. :lildevl:

We made it back to the NW and our entire trip was just as perfect as one could ask for.
Let's do it next year, it sure was fun.

07-05-2005, 04:25 PM
It was a fun day, wasn't it. It was great fishing with you Jonesy and thanks for the kneet bead head tool. You do some nice work.

07-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Fred & OC, Call me Jonesy, Mr. Jones is way too formal, even scary.
When I got back to the house there were smiles from my wife and girls, even though I was a little late. We could have stayed a little longer at the Squire.
The shopping outting they went on as repayment for my trip was worth it 3 times over. Though I won't let that fact out! I believe I got the better end of the deal for once! I will post some pics when I finish the roll. Glad to here your trip was so eventful. I read about your fishing the next day, what great stuff!
Glad you like the tool.
Hope to fish with you again, next year sounds great, if not before.