South Monomoy Overnights Rooms Aval. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: South Monomoy Overnights Rooms Aval.

Rip Ryder
06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to post the follow dates that still have room for the overnights this summer. The fee is $200pp and that includes the boat and food and a naturalist.
I know your not going out to see the birds, but you may want to set this up with your significant other and that would give them something to do while you fish the Rip or the East side.

Dates with rooms available.

July 9-10, Aug 26-27 and Sept 17-18.

Now if you can get six people and you want a trip of your own, you can call 508-945-0594 ext 19 and talk to John Hanlon. He may be able to get a guide to work another set of dates. You also need to call that number to book for any of the dates above, I do not do the bookings for those trips.

Capt Keith

striblue
06-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Keith, I will call John and will try to orgainize for the August Date.

Rip Ryder
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Sounds good John, I think there is one couple all ready signed up, not sure.

Let me know how you make out. Be patient John gets to the messages as soon as he can in between his other job.

Keith

juro
06-29-2005, 09:48 PM
The Sept date is attractive to me as well. The rip is usually full of hardtails then and fish-watching should be fun that time of year with the pea bunker in full force.

I am definitely doing one of these dates if not more than one!

Stevo
06-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Kinda tempting, even from this side of the pond! :smokin:

For how many days?

Rip Ryder
06-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Stevo,

We leave at 7am on the first day and I pick you up around 1 pm on the second day. Pick up can change do to my schedule inside. Sometimes it is later. The only time I come earlier is if the weather dictates an early pick up.

Capt Keith

MarkS
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Keith,

having walked to the end of south beach, it seriously looks like someone might be able to wade to south Monomoy at an extreme low....

If one gets there, can one overnight on the island (think tent) legally?

Once you get onto s. Monomoy at the end of SB, how far is it to the southern end?

mark

juro
07-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Eight miles. Eight l-o-n-g miles :cool: