OC's reception - stop by, waders OK [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: OC's reception - stop by, waders OK

juro
06-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Let's all extend our best wishes to OC, our longtime Moderator and friend. He and his new family are on the Cape this weekend and have invited us to stop by in Harwich for Steve.

If you are on the Cape Saturday, please stop by to raise a toast to the new couple before they head back to the pacific northwest.

Address:

16 Fernwood Circle
Harwich MA

Directions:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=16+fernwood+circle&city=harwich&state=ma

I hope to see you all there after fishing, or before evening fishing etc.

flydoc
06-25-2005, 01:21 AM
OC- Sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I'm heading up to see my folks (was going to see them last weekend for Dad's day, but was stuck at home sick with bronchitis). Congrats again, and good luck with the fishing next week.
Doc Shep

juro
06-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Steve -

I'm at the office dealing with an emergency, in fact my ass has been glued to this chair all weekend and there's nothing I'd rather have than a day on the cape.

However I'm on the early bird flight to a key customer site tomorrow morning and if things aren't right today they are going to be really bad tomorrow.

So all I can do is send my most sincere congratulations and take heart in the fact that some of the forum guys hooked up with you during your visit.

I am planning a PNW visit for steelhead, please allow me to take you and the Mrs out for a belated celebratory dinner. I'll bet the patio at Anthony's Pier 54 would be a nice place to raise a toast, albeit a bit late. Or maybe I'll just show up with an armful of those Pike's Place king crab legs and we'll get the steamer goin' on your boat.

In any case I look forward to that day bro.

striblue
06-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Wish I could have made it but I was packed with college student friends of my son's at CAC.... Needed to keep things under control...or tried!