OC and the change in life [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: OC and the change in life

sinktip
06-22-2005, 08:18 PM
As I type this, our beloved OC is on a plane headed towards his destiny. Come Saturday evening, he will be a married man. As we all wet a line this weekend, please take a moment to reflect on out brother and wish him the best.

Best of wishes buddy, you caught a keeper.

juro
06-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Sinktip,

We'll try to do better than that, I hope to crash his party with the mayor and every self-respectin' forum guy on the cape :D

flytyer
06-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Glad you found a keeper! Besides, it is high time you joined the ranks of your married friends once again.

SSPey
06-29-2005, 10:57 PM
was clueless and lucky enough to bump into the "new" OC aboard the Rip Ryder, then again on the flats an hour later, for an early spot o-Oban (courtesy of Fred).

Congrats! The guy is destined to be happy. He was fishing on his honeymoon!

Sandi
06-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Steve:

You still there? Tyler and I pull in late tommorrow night for 2 1/2 weeks.

SSPey
06-30-2005, 12:28 PM
only there for a short spell, now back at work :frown:

OC
06-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Hey Steve,

Nice to meet you on the way over to South Beach, When I walked up to the Rip Ryder I knew you had to be a seasoned PNW steelheader. :lildevl: You had that look we tend to get back here. I'm back to work also but God I wish I was back getting more sunburn. The wife and I completed the bottle of Oban last night on our porch with good memories of a great week. Well I gues it's back to hanging out with sinktip, telling lies and setting booby traps on the paths leading into our favorite summer steelhead runs.
Nice to meet you
Steve.

MJC
06-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Well I gues it's back to hanging out with sinktip, telling lies and setting booby traps on the paths leading into our favorite summer steelhead runs.

Reading the above I'm glad to see your new status hasn't changed the OC I've come to love.

I thought about all of you last Sat. night. as we were in "Bojacks". Linda and I are looking forward to your trip East later this Fall. Tell the new family Poppy says hi. Peace and Love from the left bank.

KerryS
07-02-2005, 10:06 AM
OC,

Perhaps a bit late but none the less in meaning I hope.

Congratulations to you and your lady. I wish you both a happy life together.

Kerry Stratton

bonefishmon
07-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Bring on the Orca's! Welcome home and best wishes. Please let me know when you are coming back.

Phil