Thomas & THomas rods for sale (Private Owner) [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thomas & THomas rods for sale (Private Owner)

dcabarle
06-17-2005, 02:57 PM
My dad really wants a Winston rod and is also trying to sell off some of his collection of Thomas & Thomas rods for some reason. I personally dislike Winston rods and would take the T&T anyday as I don't like the way the Winston's handle.

A user purchased a 4wt Vector (DEMO ROD) and now he has 1 demo rod left, it's a T&T Vector 9ft 5wt. As stated in the original post, the rod still had the plastic on the handle when he purchased it and there were no signs of useage. He would like 280.00 or the best offer for this rod. This rod has hardly been used.

This rod DOES NOT come with a warranty. I'm not sure if T&T would fix them if they broke. You might want to call them to find out, especially if you plan on slamming your car door on them. Either way, you cannot beat that price for this factory rod.

The following rods are both Non-Demo models that retailed for 725.00 and 625.00 last year. They no longer make these rods, so they're hard to come by. My primary rods are the two mentioned and I rarely switch to anything else. I think the Vectors are the Best rods ever made.

I'm adding additional rods to the list:
Paridigm - PA905-3 - 9'0, 5wt. - This rod is presently made only upon request from T&T. I believe you'll pay $725.00 for this rod from T&T. This rod has NEVER been used and is being sold as a brand new Factory rod. All reasonable offers considered.
Vector - VE968s-3 - 9'6", 8wt - This rod is also being sold as brand new. It's never seen water. This rod retailed for 625.00 but you can't get it anymore. This is NOT a Demo rod, it's retail factory rod. All reasonable offers considered.
Please let me know if you're interested. They will be available for 1 week then they're going on Ebay.

Thanks

<edit spam> As I've stated, all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks for your time!

Dennis

greenriver
06-29-2005, 08:14 PM
is the vector 905 a 4 pc? and what are you asking?

dcabarle
07-08-2005, 05:15 PM
is the vector 905 a 4 pc? and what are you asking?

All rods have sold. Thank you all for reviewing the items.

Regards,

Dennis