06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
I spoke to Keith at 4... and as of 4PM the trip is still on. I can not go..so as I said before...Jim Simms leads... 7 am... be at the refuge at 6:30...the boat leaves at 7 sharp... the trip costs $300... so for ten guys it's $30 each...naturally if only 8 or 9 show up and go the individual costs go up by the $300 devided by the 8 or 9...I will try to be there tomorrow morning...BUT as you all know the trip ould be cancelled at the last minute.
06-15-2005, 07:21 PM
From the last thread I understand that the Fri. trip is off due to lack of numbers. I'll be down there anyway if anyone wants to fish N. monomoy or South Beach. And if for some reason the Thurs. trip is post-poned,(I swear I am not wishing) I will see if there is an extra seat for me and my buddy. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck. Hopefully I'll see some of you down there.
06-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Winds are suppose to be light and NE going E. Possible showers in the afternoon so bring your foul weather gear, because you will be there till 4pm.
See you all in the morning. Final decision will be made at 6:30am, but there is going to have to be a major change for us not to go.
as Striblue and Keith said, we are on and should meet at 6:30 a.m. at the Refuge Parking lot.
Here is the list of guys I have for the trip:
Shadfreak, Scuffy, Skiman, Ken McRae, Bonefishmon, Bob Tait, Ed Bottegal, Pau l Cheever and me, JimS.
Bring lunch, raingear, water and if the weather turns sour, we are in for a six mile walk to the north end.
I'll bring a spare rod.
The riip, about one-half mile m the drop off will be honking after the 7:30 a.m. high tide.
06-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Jim, thanks, Shadfreak and Bonefishmon are at CCAC right now and will meet you there. I will probably sleep in tomorrow morning but will meet you guys on your return.... will Pam let us stop at the saloon, if not everyone can come back to CAC after.