Fishing the Cape end of June [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Fishing the Cape end of June

JJones
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I will be in the Cape the last week in June. It would be great to meet and fish with some people who really know the Cape. I have mostly fished around the Bourne area and would like to fish other places. I am willling to travel and show up for early am or late night trips. I will be with my family so the hours of 10am till 9pm are usually taken for family fun! I have been reading the forum for about a year now and would really enjoy fishing with such a great group. And there's alot of drinking establishments I have not yet discovered after a good fishing session!

Jonesy

juro
06-15-2005, 07:19 AM
Jonesy -

My schedule doesn't loosen up until July, but I am planning on attending brother OC's wedding celebration around the end of June. You should bring some libations and hook up with us there as I believe the Ironman, flydoc, maybe a penguin sighting and if not too early in the month Kush could be 'in the building'.

In any case keep tabs on the planning as the time approaches and I am sure there will be opportunities to 'hook up'

JJones
06-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Juro,
I will not be on the Cape until the 26th so I won't be able to celebrate with you all. Have some spirits for me ! Hope to meet you while I'm out there.
Thanks,
Jim