Airflo 40 plus beach line. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Airflo 40 plus beach line.

striperstripper
05-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Does anyone have any info about when they are going to start shipping this line out again,rumer has it there was a manufactoring glitch with the first shipment,I have been anxiously but patiently awaiting there arrival,was hoping to have it for the spring clave.

juro
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Perfect timing on your inquiry... the final is out and it ROCKS. If all goes well I will have one at the clave.

I am sure they are shipping to dealers as we speak, but you might try Rajeff Sports (sponsor) directly for more info.

striperstripper
05-17-2005, 07:44 PM
That's good news Juro thanks,I sent them an e-mail the other day but have yet to recieve any response.Hopefully Bears Den will recieve them before friday.See ya at the clave.

Stevo
05-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Is the 40+ beach line any different to their exsisting range of 40+ lines?

sean
05-18-2005, 06:31 PM
I have had it out the last few days on SB and they are the best lines i have tried so far on the atlantis . Only a 35' head but they hold thier casting energy and can cast a looong ways. These lines were designed specifically for the atlantis and you can tell.
The intermediate is very nice and the type 9 cuts through the wind like butter.

For single handers I have been throwing the 40+ striper lines and they are very nice as well.

Now if it would just warm up some....

-sean

Stevo
05-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Over in the UK they do an 'expert' version of the 40+ line as well, which has a longer head, and is supposed to shoot further!

flydoc
05-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Great news...I've been waiting for the call about my backorder at the local shop for a couple months now...will have to give them a buzz tomorrow to check. Thanks for the tip! :D
Doc Shep