Spey lessons at Sandy River Oregon [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spey lessons at Sandy River Oregon

juro
05-07-2005, 02:44 PM
I have openings for anyone looking for personalized Spey casting instruction at the Sandy River Spey Clave next weekend (May 14-15th). Details of the event are available at our sponsor site http://www.flyfishusa.com. If you are introducing a friend or loved one to Spey casting; or are an intermediate caster thinking about refinement of the finer points (efficiency, distance, etc) - this class would be a good fit.

100% of proceeds will be applied toward my costs of traveling cross-country to attend this Portland area event from Boston.

Class size will be four students max @ $125 per student for two sessions (one Saturday, one follow-up Sunday). These classes will be scheduled around the Clave agenda to allow participants to see all the presentations.

Available time frames for instruction will be:

Sat AM and/or after 2pm
Sun AM and/or after 2pm

Specifics will be worked out with individual schedules of participants. A suitable quiet location close to the clave premesis will be selected within the park, or there is plenty of room right there upstream from the main demonstration area.

Rods, lines provided as needed. I am a FFF certified Spey instructor. You should bring waders if interested in this class.

References available upon request.

Thanks for your support!

(drop me a PM or email for more info)

Andre D
05-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Juro

Tried to send you a PM, but your box is full, so chack you email please.

Andre

juro
05-09-2005, 11:54 AM
OK Thanks,

I will clear out the PM's and check email.

Juro

juro
05-12-2005, 05:30 PM
There is still one spot available for anyone attending who is looking for Spey instruction at the Sandy.

Thanks in advance!