THANKS Thomas and Thomas! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: THANKS Thomas and Thomas!

juro
04-30-2005, 03:17 PM
For your continued sponsorship!

We are proud to be sponsored by such a fine company.

We have been talking about a trout / tour day for years... the stripers are still weeks away, unless you are into twinkies...

how about a road trip to the T&T factory with some early trout fishing and a country breakfast in early May?

I am thinking next weekend might be p-e-r-f-e-c-t....

any takers?

------

sponsor info:

T H O M A S & T H O M A S R O D M A K E R S, I N C. (http://www.thomasandthomas.com)
627 Barton Road Greenfield Massachusetts 01301

Broadbill
05-01-2005, 11:19 AM
I swear by my T&T rods, 8- and 10-weight Horizons. Can't join a safari to Western Mass. next weekend, but I send my thanks for their craftsmanship and sponsorship.

flytyer
05-01-2005, 06:41 PM
T&T are some of my favorite rods, as anyone who has been around here in the flyfishing forum for a while knows. I'm very glad to hear they decided to continue as sponsors.

Chris
05-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Thanks for all your support. Fine rods and fine folks.

I'm over due for a trip to the Deerfield but I'm not going to be able to make this one. I'll take a rain check for fathers day weekend though. Ian and I make our annual trek to Heath and some of our favorite fishing.

shadfreak
05-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Juro
If you do come out next weekend I would love to meet you somewhere. I work in a sports dome within sight of T&T. It would make a great place for a casting clave or some other forum event. keep me posted.
Larry

Count
05-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Absolutely outstanding fly rods. Craftsmanship second to none. My favorite fly rod company.

chromer
05-02-2005, 09:46 AM
AWESOME rods! I am a big fan of T&T and own three.

I wish I lived out that way, a visit to the factory would be very cool!

nickcsus
05-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Juro,
Have a great trip, I am coming from Sacramento in July and intend to stop in to chat with the T&T folks, cast a line or two and see their facility. Great rods and from the reps I have talked to at shows, great people!

Nick Burnett
Chasing trout in the Lower Sac

FishHawk
05-05-2005, 06:25 AM
Great rod although I don't own one yet. Also , made here in Mass in the USA.
The US tackle industry has had a difficult time with the lower priced imported rods cutting into their business. Glad to see them surviving.
FishHawk

Skater
05-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Juro,
A sudden change of plans has freed me up for Saturday. If you are still planning on doing this thing, please post the details. I'm just over the next mountain range and can be there in an hour. The Deerfield is high, the trout fishing sucks and the forecast is for rain. A great day to be in a rod factory!!!!!
Mike

juro
05-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Sorry -

I was called out of town all week and scrambling to catch up this weekend. I will try to get this going on another weekend.

Besides, I would like it to be a good fishing weekend where we could tour the factory mid-day. :cool: