how 'bout them M's [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: how 'bout them M's

NrthFrk16
03-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Anyone notice that the team has really came together in the past week or so.....Moyer and Sele have had strong outings and Madritsch pitched a whale of a game today.

The bats are coming around....Ichiro is hitting the lights off the ball.

The wild card will be Sexson...who has had a subpar spring so far.

Thoughts???

Salty Dawg
03-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Ryan, it is time to be fired up about the Huskies in the big dance. There is still a long time before our thoughts turn to the M's.

I am looking forward to hitting the beach this weekend searching for some resident coho and SRC. Hope to see you soon,

Steve Rohrbach

NrthFrk16
03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Ryan, it is time to be fired up about the Huskies in the big dance. There is still a long time before our thoughts turn to the M's.

I am looking forward to hitting the beach this weekend searching for some resident coho and SRC. Hope to see you soon,

Steve Rohrbach

Don't worry Steve, I am incredibly fired up about my Huskies. Tomorrow morning, CBS, I'll be there. :)

Good luck this weekend! :)

sinktip
03-16-2005, 05:29 PM
it is time to be fired up about the Huskies in the big dance.

Yep, I hear you there. And then there is my semi-annual dental cleaning coming up in 4 months and lets not forget about Spring gutter cleaning. Those are three things I really get excited about. :rolleyes:

Go M's, Go Montana and Go Bulldogs

Go Cougs :lildevl:

jjohnson
03-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Agree with Tip couldn't said it better myself.

Beavs play tonight in the NIT now that is something to get fired up about.

Go Zags.

Go Beavs.

JJ

juro
03-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Don't forget Gil Meche, who has shown signs of brilliance and could very well have a breakout year.

It's hard to come down from cloud 9 being in BOSTON last year :smokin:

But now that the curse is broken I would like to see the M's take it all the way and win the series in Safeco, how cool would that be?

mattzoid
03-18-2005, 09:34 AM
I'll wait for the regular season on the M's. Huskies made a few statements against Montana though. That is very cool.