40+ Beach Lines for the Atlantis! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 40+ Beach Lines for the Atlantis!

flydoc
02-21-2005, 06:47 PM
The new Airflo 40+ Beach Lines for the Atlantis are now listed on the Rajeff Sports website. I checked with the folks at Goose Hummock in Orleans about ordering some; they'll get back to me once they've talked with the Rajeff rep about availability. I'll keep ya posted!
Not too blatant a plug, eh Juro?
P.S.- as you can tell from the name, 40+ means those of us over 40 get first dibs at these babies..... :chuckle: :rolleyes: :hihi:
Doc Shep :smokin:

juro
02-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Well Rajeff sports is a sponsor, as is Fishing the Cape - so plug away! Looking forward to wetting these lines in 2005.

flydoc
02-25-2005, 08:01 AM
Got a call back from my guy at the shop regarding the new Airflo lines...at this time only the new lines for the single-handed rods (the 40+ Cold water/Striper lines) are actually available; the new lines for the Atlantis won't be available until late March/early April :( I've got mine on order, so should get them as soon as they become available- should still be in time for the Spring Clave :D
P.S.- Juro- are we looking at the weekend of the 14th or the 21st of May for the clave? A look at the tide charts shows the high/low on the beach side to be 4:28AM/10:49AM on the 14th and 10:35AM/4:18PM on the 21st. I need to submit my on-call requests for May on March 11, so any heads-up prior to that date would be greatly appreciated, as I was only able to make the cookout last year. :(
Doc Shep

juro
02-25-2005, 08:52 AM
I can only do 7th/8th this year... but not sure what will popup since it's only feb.

depending on natural cycles this could be too early or it could be phenomenal

it seems like it's going to be a late spring thus far

FKrow
02-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Juro,

I will attend any dates you select, is this a two day plan?

Regards,
Fred Krow