Fly Fishing Forum banner

how long this takes

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
how come it takes anyone soo long to answer on this site. It s rediculous.

#2 ·
Josh! I'm sorry, I must have missed the question.

When we have the attention of a teen focused toward fishing, it serves us and the future of our sport to keep you interested.

I know when I was your age I loved fishing but was busy thinking about cars, girls, sports, etc. Still managed to get the fishing time in though.

Here's a saying that was told to me by an old timer who frequents a popular river in Washington state, nickname "shadow"...

"When I was young I used to think about all the girls I was missing cause of fishing. Then when I got older I thought about all the fishing I was missing to keep my girl".

When we asked... so which is better? He replied "let's just say the fishin's still good".

That's a classic line I've been saving for a book I've been working on for about 10 years now. One of these days I will get the time to put it into print.

Josh, hang in there - most of us are in the world of fast-paced business survival trying to get a little fishing in! Enjoy your freedom while you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.