Rip Ryder's Birthday... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Ryder's Birthday...

jimS
02-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Happy birthday Keith. BTW, you don't look 35, but I remember when you did! Thats cruel, I know.

See you in May.

Simms

FishHawk
02-02-2005, 12:14 PM
May you have a Happy Birthday. See you this Spring . Looking forward to a ride to Middle Beach. :lildevl:
FishHawk

flydoc
02-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Happy B-day big guy. Hope the Admiral got you something fun/tasty!
Doc Shep :lildevl:

Dble Haul
02-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Many happy returns. :)

juro
02-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Capt,

Very best B-day wishes to you!! And I guess we ought to be saying thanks to Admiral Ed and the Mrs as well for having you, and for 'steering' their son in the right direction.

polareyez
02-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Captain Keith,

Happy Birthday! I hope you can read this small print....If you still can remember how to get to the refuge I'll see you in May. I hope that the reconfiguration of South Beach doesn't confuse you too much. Seriously, I hope you had a great day.

Garry

Rip Ryder
02-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Go easy Now! Remember Striblue may be the Governor of Monomoy, but I hold the keys.

I will be letting someonelse take the helm for my B'day, as my first mate and I will be cruising in the Western Carribean on the "Mariner of the Seas". It's not a Parker, but it will have to do. Jim S, I will try to re preserve myself with as many frozen cocktails as possible. Polareyez, I can guarantee during those 7 days I will not be able to read any small print. Juro, I taught my Parents everything they know, just don't tell them. Doc, I will have no problem telling my Dad he's buying. Double Haul, that is right "many happy returns", if you go easy on the old age comments. FishHawk, it will be my pleasure to drop off at Middle Beach, if it is still there come spring.

Thank you all for the B'day wishes, and I too await spring and those funny money making striped fish.

Capt Keith

striblue
02-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Keith..Happy B-day and I look forward to seeing you soon!

rooster
02-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Capt. Keith,
Happy B'day, hope you have many more and enjoy the warm waters of the Southland.
Tell Ed you are now old enough to drink, so I said it was OK to buy you a few.
Cheers,
DK

bonefishmon
02-03-2005, 06:20 AM
Happy Birthday Capt. Keith! I still remember my first ride out to South Beach so you can't be that old! LOL! Have a great time relaxing if you can remember how! Just kidding. Looking forward to spring and the new shape of things to come.

Phil