What are you going to buy... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: What are you going to buy...

Eddie
01-26-2005, 02:32 PM
this year from the shops that sponsor the Forum? We will all be buying stuff this season, so why not funnel a little to some of the folks that keep the lights on here. Everyone's prices are the same and I suspect that there is nothing that one of our sponsors doesn't sell.
I hope that everyone that is on the Forum will buy something (or things) from one of our sponsor shops. When you do so, remember to mention that you saw their banner here.

Dble Haul
01-26-2005, 02:52 PM
I usually make an internet order from Saltwater Edge, and thank them in the notes section for sponsoring us. Can't beat their saltwater bucktails! :)

chromer
01-26-2005, 03:11 PM
I am going to buy a high end reel, haven't decided which brand or model yet. It will come from a sponsor when I do.

teflon_jones
01-28-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm only about 40 minutes from the Bear's Den, so I tend to get a lot of stuff there. Half of it I don't really need, but when I'm in that store it's hard to get myself to put stuff back! :)

Most of it will consist of fly tying materials, and maybe a book or two. And maybe a couple of fishing accessories. And maybe a couple of other things that I pick up and can't put back. ;) There's really not much I need, but I'm sure I'll end up buying all of it plus more!