Happy Birthday Art!!!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy Birthday Art!!!!

Slinger
01-19-2005, 12:41 AM
To a true pioneer and a historian of the long wand, the happiest of birthdays and hopes for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you soon, how`s that leg comming along?
Slinger

FishHawk
01-19-2005, 05:21 AM
Happy Birthay Art . Tie lots of flies for your return to the salt.
FishHawk :D

juro
01-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Art -

You're a "leg up" on the rest of us!

Happy birthday

Juro

Dble Haul
01-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Happy birthday, and hope your leg is doing better. :)

Adrian
01-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Happy Birthday Art!

Hope your mending well and look forward to seeing you on the water soon! :smokin:

RayStachelek
01-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Art....

Many more birthdays........less wading, more boat trips with rails might help this year. Have to hook-up.

Ray

striblue
01-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday and thanks for all the Help.... see you this summer.

FrenchCreek
01-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Happy B-Day Art, looking forward to meeting up with you again. Keep mending well and we can try to get out next fall.

artb
01-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the thoughts.
The leg isn't doing that well, I can walk, but with quite a limp. I will not let it stop me from going fishing come spring. I see on another web site some guy thought he saw some bass jumping in the providence river :Eyecrazy: He must be wrong, right Ray. Slinger, stop in someday before you go to work, I could almost flycast to it. :hihi: Pete it will be good to see you again.
If anyone wants a tour from Napatree to Charlestown let me know. Like slinger said they are dredging Charlestown Breachway and pond, I think next they are going to do Weekapaug or Winapaug, Quonochontaug won't be for a couple of years.
I am trying to find out why some of the Right Of Ways are blocked but from the Governor on down to the Janitor no one will answer, for 3 months I have been trying to get intouch with RI Coastal Resource Management Council, but they never get back to a peon.
I am also trying to find out how come the DEM is allowing the National Guard to fly Helicopters into our management areas to oil pollute and noise pollute our wildlife. I did get the Colonel incharge of the helicopters to admit that they noise pollute. :mad: I guess enough said

fliboy
01-21-2005, 05:50 AM
Art - Happy Birthday, and can't wait to see you back out there along the Rhody coast!

Dave

DFix
01-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Belated Best Wishes! Many Happy Returns!