LAST CALL [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: LAST CALL

juro
01-07-2005, 12:52 PM
For the most ridiculous bonefishing trip on earth!

(reply here)

wrke
01-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Juro
It's looking pretty good for me and Larry. He's out of town at the moment I'll get back to you as soon as I can. How many confirmed do you have?
Bill

juro
01-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Five at the moment... six is ideal but the place we are looking at now is a brand new duplex efficiency rental with 2 x 2bd units and a sofa in the living room in each.

If you are both in then we have seven and might be pushing it a little... However one of the Bedrooms has a king size bed, if you two double up sportsman style then we will not have to find a new place -or- someone will have to bring an aerobed. I am bringing a beach tent just in case and plan to sleep by the sea on occasion. I don't mind a comfortable sofa as long as people don't stay up all night in the living room when I need to sleep.

Some are already purchasing tickets.

If you are OK with having the king or bringing an aerobed, consider yourselves IN. If these options are not acceptable to you, then ditch your buddy. Just kidding. The choice is really up to you; if not kosher then I will contact other accomodations up closer to Chesters which may not be a bad thing anyway.

juro
01-07-2005, 04:40 PM
airfares have just DROPPED into the high 300's!!

Our cost for the week in the new rental is under $300 each for the week!!

RIDICULOUS!!! :cool:

bonefishmon
01-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Glad this is all coming together for some very luck bonefisherman! Thought you might like this map I just found.

www.bahamasvacationguide.com

click on maps of Bahamas Islands. Crooked--Acklins

Phil