GETTING CLOSE! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: GETTING CLOSE!

juro
01-06-2005, 09:08 AM
http://www.pl8s.com/bahamas-checklist/254t.jpg

If you are interested in the proposed March 18-26th Acklins trip speak up now!

JONESY
01-06-2005, 03:12 PM
STILL INTERESTED! How are you getting to Acklins? Is there a group charter? If so, where is it taking off from and the cost? What is the name of the airport on Acklins? Sorry about so many questions but I need to know to make my decission.
Thanks,
Jim

JONESY
01-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Ifound most of the info under Ridiculous Crooked Island.
Jim

Dave17
01-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Jonesy,

To answer some of your questions:

We will be flying from our respective areas to Nassau on Friday, staying one night and then flying to Acklins from there. Only two flights a week so make sure you look at flights that give you plenty of time to make connections.

Lodging will be @ $300 for the week.
Flight to Acklins @ $200+
There are other expenses that are in previous threads but the whole trip will be around $1200 to $1300.

We are within 24 hours of nailing down the dates, but it looks like we will be flying down March 18th (Friday) and returning home March 26th (Saturday)

There is another thread where final preparations are being made. We can add you to it if you think you'd like to come.

You'll notice that things are going to happen rather quickly in the next couple of days because we're at the final stages, but please feel free to jump in. We'd love to have you there!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dave

JONESY
01-07-2005, 11:46 AM
To close for this year. I will definately get involved if there is a trip next year. The plans sound great with alot of people getting involved. Looks like alot of fun!
Thanks for the invite and have a great trip.

Jim