Spey Rods for Sale [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Spey Rods for Sale

JGS
12-27-2004, 09:12 PM
I have a couple of spey rods for sale as I continue to dwindle my inventory and pay for what was a very expensive Christmas. The rods for sale are:

Loop Grey Line 9130-4. Great rod, but at a retail of $900, not many get to fish it. This rod shows no signs of use, but has been cast. Complete with two tips, original Loop cordura tube and sock, and blank warranty card. $650.

Thomas & Thomas DH1307. One of the most popular rods on Spey Pages and with good reason. Complete with original rob tube and sock. Cork shows signs of use, but overall in great condition. $475.

Meiser 13678 FES. The 13'6" 7/8 weight Fred Evans Special is one of Meiser's most popular rods. This is a beautiful example with very limited use. Includes metal rod tube and sock from Meiser. This particular rod has a slimmer profile cork, very similar to CND handles. $400.

Loop Blue Line 8124-4. The do-everything rod of Loop line-up. Rod has been fished once and shows no signs of use. Complete with original Loop cordura tube and sock. $325.

Loop Blue Line 7116-4. Now discontinued, the 7116 (replaced by the slightly stiffer 8116) is a great light rod capable of handling larger fish. Rod has been fished but shows no signs of use. Complete with original Loop cordura tube and sock. $325.

Please let me know of your interest and we can figure out shipment and payment terms.

Thanks and Happy New Year, John

loophitech
12-28-2004, 02:34 AM
check your PM

vinnie

loophitech
01-02-2005, 04:30 AM
JGS, check you PM again, all set...

vinnie